Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial Ecology (IE) deals with stocks and flows in interconnected networks of industry and the environment, which relies on a basic framework for analysis. Among others, Input-Output Analysis (IOA) is recognized as a key conceptual and analytical framework for IE.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleEco-Efficiency in Industry & Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 23
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited bySangwon Suh
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2009. Corr. 2nd printing 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.