All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook aims to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date reference on the world of finance. It defines the often bewildering array of terminolgy used and provides details of major markets, acronyms and currencies around the world.
- Author BiographyPeter Moles is Lecturer in Finance at the Department of Business Studies, Edinburgh University. Nicholas Terry is Senior Lecturer in Finance at the same Department.
- Author(s)Nicholas Terry,Peter Moles
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures
- Weight1127 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.