All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for scholars and others whose work brings them into contact with managing, policing and regulating online behaviour, this book explores issues and debates surrounding internet-related crime, deviance, policing, law and regulation in the 21st century. It also reflects the range and depth of cybercrime research and scholarship.
- Author BiographyYvonne Jewkes is Professor of Criminology at the University of Leicester. Her research interests include the ethics of life sentencing, the impact of architecture and design on the lives of prisoners, and the role of computer mediated technologies on the everyday lives of prisoners. She is also Founding Editor of Crime, Media, Culture: An International Journal. Majid Yar is Professor of Sociology at the University of Hull. His research interests include the internet and new media, with particular relation to issues of crime, deviance and regulation.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Weight1174 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byProfessor Majid Yar,Yvonne Jewkes
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.