Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionInvestment Administration has a key role to play in the many and varied investment products and services that are available in the retail investment marketplace.
- Author BiographyKevin Rothwell has spent his entire working life within the Financial Services Industry and his hands-on experience has given him a detailed knowledge of such areas as private client investment management, investment administration and dealing, settlement and custody. He has held senior posts in both front office and back office positions with and has undertaken a varied portfolio of investment projects. More recently Kevin has set up his own company that excels in providing specialised and bespoke consultancy and training for a number of large financial institutions both at home and abroad. Already a Fellow of the Securities and Investment Institute, he was delighted to have been made a Senior Technical Advisor for them. As well as teaching towards the Securities and Investment Institutes post-graduate Diploma in Investment Operations, Kevin is also the author of International Certificate in Financial Advice Workbook which is published by the SII.
- Author(s)Kevin Rothwell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSecurities Institute
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.