All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a description of how we created a financially-integrated world by first examining the history of financial globalization, from Roman practices and Ottoman finance to Chinese standards, the beginnings of corporate practices, and the advent of efforts to safeguard financial stability.
- Author BiographyGerard Caprio is William Brough Professor of Economics and Chair, Center for Development Economics at Williams College. He has served as the Head of Financial Sector Policy at The World Bank and Vice President and Head of Global Economics at J.P. Morgan.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1930 g
- Width222 mm
- Height281 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.