Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of laser welding technologies reviews the latest developments in the field and how they can be used across a variety of applications. Part one provides an introduction to the fundamentals of laser welding.
- Author BiographySeiji Katayama is a Professor at the Joining and Welding Research Institute, Osaka University, Japan.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1170 g
- Edited bySeiji Katayama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.