CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the past, present and future of maize as a model for plant science research and crop improvement, this book includes chapters from leading maize experts and features a collection of informative images representing the maize germplasm collection.
- Author BiographyJeff Bennetzen, Ph.D. is the Norman and Doris Giles Professor of Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics at the University of Georgia, and is also a Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar. He has studied the structure and evolution of the maize genome for the last 28 years. Sarah Hake, Ph.D. is the Center Director of the Plant Gene Expression Center of the United States Department of Agriculture - Agricultural Research Service and University of California, Berkeley. She is also an adjunct Professor in the Department of Plant and Microbial Biology at U. C. Berkeley. She has worked on maize throughout her scientific career.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1111 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJeff L. Bennetzen,Sarah C. Hake
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.