Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative overview of marine surveying techniques that is indispensible to students in the field and worthwhile for prospective boat owners looking to inform their buying decisions.
- Author BiographyThomas Ask is an Associate Professor in the School of Construction and Design at the Pennsylvania College of Technology. He is a licensed Professional Engineer and the Principal of Ask and Associates, a marine consulting firm. He is a member of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME), the International Institute of Marine Surveying (IIMS) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Author(s)Thomas Ask
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 68 black & white halftones, 13 tables
- Weight354 g
- Width136 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.