All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive account of the status of knowledge on biodegradation and biostabilization of industrial raw materials and finished products. It discusses biological hazards in residential and commercial buildings.
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books: PVC Plastisols, (University Press); Polyvinylchloride Degradation, (Elsevier); Polyvinylchloride Stabilization, (Elsevier); Polymer Modified Textile materials, (Wiley & Sons); Handbook of Material Weathering, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Editions, (ChemTec Publishing); Handbook of Fillers, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Editions, (ChemTec Publishing); Recycling of PVC, (ChemTec Publishing); Weathering of Plastics. Testing to Mirror Real Life Performance, (Plastics Design Library), Handbook of Solvents, Handbook of Plasticizers, 1st and 2nd Editions, Handbook of Antistatics, Handbook of Material Biodegradation, Biodeterioration and Biostabilation, Handbook of Antiblocking, Release and Slip Additives 1st and 2nd Editions, Handbook of UV Degradation and Stabilization, PVC Degradation & Stabilization, The PVC Formulary, Atlas of Material Damage, and Handbook of Polymers (all by ChemTec Publishing), 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings. He is included in the Dictionary of International Biography, Who's Who in Plastics and Polymers, Who's Who in Engineering, and was selected International Man of the Year 1996-1997 in recognition for his services to education.
- Author(s)George Wypych,Katarzyna Janda,Michalina Falkiewicz-Dulik
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Out-of-print date18/02/2016
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.