All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its second edition, this text analyses all the concepts, processes and applications of materials management, supply chain management, logistics management, and multimodal transport. It also describes the concept of integrated materials management with the help of diagrams, charts, photos and solved examples.
- Author BiographyP. Gopalakrishnan, PhD in Statistics from ISI Kolkata, USA (1957). From 1957-1963, he was senior consultant of SQC & TQM in western region of ISI. From 1964-1994, he was senior faculty of spares, materials and maintenance in ASCI. During 1979-1981, he served as United Nations Advisor in Middle East for inventory and spares management. In 1969, Dr. Gopalakrishnan was trained by Harvard Business School (US) as a Ford Foundation Scholar. He has authored 30 books and published 500 papers in reputed journals based on his teaching, research and training experience. He has conducted various workshops and training programmes on various aspects of management in India and abroad. Abid Haleem, PhD (IIT Delhi, India), is Professor of Mechanical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India. He is also Honorary Director of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) and has served as Head, Mechanical Engineering and Head, MBA (Evening) program at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India. Dr. Haleem has been Honorary Visiting Professor at Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi, India. Dr. Haleem is actively involved in teaching as well as research work at graduate, postgraduate and PhD levels in the areas of Materials Management, Technology Management, Innovation, Green Practices, Supply Chain Management, Business Process Reengineering, Information Resource Management and allied areas of Industrial Engineering. He has more than 120 research papers to his credit in reputed international and national journals. He has guided more than eighteen PhD scholars. Dr. Haleem has visited various academic institutions across the globe (USA, UK, Singapore and Australia) and carries rich industrial experience.
- Author(s)Abid Haleem,P. Gopalakrishnan
- PublisherPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPrentice-Hall of India Pvt.Ltd
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.