All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight710 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDavid Stromberg,Joel Waldfogel,Simon P. Anderson
- Table Of ContentsI: Media Market Structure and Performance 1. Preference Externalities in Media Markets. Simon Anderson and Joel Waldfogel 2. Advertising Finance and Two Sided Business Models. Simon Anderson and Bruno Jullien 3. Empirics of Media Markets. Steven Berry and Joel Waldfogel 4. Economics of Advertising. Regis Renault 5. Audience Behavior and Ad Response. Ken Wilbur 6. Merger Policy and Regulation in Media Industries. Oystein Foros, Hans Jarle Kind and Lars Sorgard II: Sectors 7. Television. Mark Armstrong and Greg Crawford 8. Radio. Andrew Sweeting 9. Newspapers and Magazines. Chandra Ambarish and Ulrich Kaiser 10. Media Economics of the Internet. Martin Peitz and Markus Reisinger 11. Privacy and the Internet. Catherine Tucker 12. User-Generated Content. Michael Luca III: The Political Economy of Mass Media 13. Media Coverage and Influence on Government. David Stromberg 14. Media Bias in the Marketplace: Theory. Daniel Stone, Matthew Gentzkow and Jesse Shapiro 15. Media Bias in the Marketplace: Empirics. Riccardo Puglisi and James M. Snyder 16. Government Influence on Media: Theory. Andrea Prat 17. Government Influence on Media: Empirics. Ruben Enikolopov and Maria Petrova 18. The Role of Media in Finance. Paul Tetlock 19. Media and Social and Economic Outcome. Stefano Della Vigna and Eliana La Ferrara
- Author BiographySimon Anderson is Commonwealth Professor of Economics at the University of Virginia. He has published on advertising, search and information, price dispersion, media economics, and industrial organization. Joel Waldfogel is Frederick R. Kappell Chair in Applied Economics. Previously the Ehrenkranz Family Professor of Business and Public Policy at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, he has conducted empirical studies of price advertising, media markets, and issues related to digital products. A Professor at the Institute for International Economic Studies, David Stromberg is also a Research Affiliate in the Public Policy Program at the Center for Economic and Policy Research in Washington, DC. He has published on the influence exerted by media on public policy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.