All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAsian Americans are the fastest growing minority group in the United States. In this book, distinguished researchers and clinicians discuss the process of acculturation for individuals and their families, addressing the mental health needs of Asian Americans.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byFrancis G. Lu,Kathy Marie Sanders,Nhi-Ha Trinh,Yanni Chun Rho
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.