Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe editors of Handbook of Mentalizing in Mental Health Practice have authored two previous books aimed at establishing mentalizing as a developmental and clinical concept. They further explore mentalizing as a fundamental psychological process.
- Author BiographyAnthony W. Bateman, M.A., F.R.C.Psych., is Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy, Halliwick Unit, St. Ann's Hospital, Barnet, Enfield, and Haringey Mental Health Trust; Visiting Professor, University College London. Peter Fonagy, Ph.D., F.B.A., is Freud Memorial Professor of Psychoanalysis and Director of the Research Department of Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology at University College London; Chief Executive of the Anna Freud Centre, London; and Consultant to the Child and Family Program at the Menninger Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Baylor College of Medicine.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note1 halftone, 18 line drawings, 52 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAnthony W. Bateman,Peter Fonagy
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.54
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £4.01
- £34.79Trending at £40.13
- £68.81Trending at £92.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.