Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the fundamentals of methods and instrumentation employed in separations. This book offers access to general background material to enable the professional to assimilate, sort and interpret the dense information associated with a comprehensive literature search. It also offers general overviews for quick orientation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Colin Poole is internationally known in the field of thin-layer chromatography and is an editor of the Journal of Chromatography and former editor of the Journal of Planar Chromatography - Modern TLC. He has authored several books on chromatography, recent examples being The Essence of Chromatography published by Elsevier (2003), and Gas Chromatography published by Elsevier (2012). He is the author of approximately 400 research articles, many of which deal with thin-layer chromatography, and is co-chair of the biennial International Symposium on High-Performance Thin-Layer Chromatography .
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 450 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight2380 g
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.