All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on both science and humanism to explore the scope of contemporary anthropological fieldwork in practice. This thoroughly revised second edition also features new chapters addressing online ethnography; mixed methods and social survey research; and network and geospatial analysis.
- Author BiographyH. Russell Bernard is professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of Florida and a member of the National Academy of Sciences. He is author of Research Methods in Anthropology, Fifth Edition, author of Social Research Methods, and founder and editor of the journal Field Methods. Clarence C. Gravlee is associate professor of anthropology at the University of Florida. He is editor of Medical Anthropology Quarterly and has published in American Anthropologist, Current Anthropology, American Journal of Public Health, Annual Review of Anthropology, and more.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 13 tables, 1 graphs
- Weight1816 g
- Width186 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byClarence C. Gravlee,H. Russell Bernard
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.