Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on both science and humanism to explore the scope of contemporary anthropological fieldwork in practice. This thoroughly revised second edition also features new chapters addressing online ethnography; mixed methods and social survey research; and network and geospatial analysis.
- Author BiographyH. Russell Bernard is professor emeritus of anthropology at the University of Florida and a member of the National Academy of Sciences. He is author of Research Methods in Anthropology, Fifth Edition, author of Social Research Methods, and founder and editor of the journal Field Methods. Clarence C. Gravlee is associate professor of anthropology at the University of Florida. He is editor of Medical Anthropology Quarterly and has published in American Anthropologist, Current Anthropology, American Journal of Public Health, Annual Review of Anthropology, and more.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 13 tables, 1 graphs
- Weight1607 g
- Width175 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byClarence C. Gravlee,H. Russell Bernard
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.