All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Author(s)King Of Scots Robert I,Robert S. Hahn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleChapman & Hall Advanced Industrial Technology Series (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1 Part Processing by Grinding.- 2 Principles of Grinding.- 3 Types of Grinding Wheels.- 4 Truing and Dressing of Grinding Wheels.- 5 Grinding with Superabrasives.- 6 Grinding Chatter and Vibrations.- 7 Precision Grinding Cycles.- 8 Centerless Grinding.- 9 Vertical Spindle Surface Grinding.- 10 Reciprocating Surface Grinding.- 11 Coated Abrasives.- 12 Creep Feed Grinding.- 13 Honing.- 14 Adaptive Control in Grinding.- 15 Trouble Shooting Grinding Problems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.