All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis work collects essays on the oral literatures of Native Americans, covering revitalization movements, myth and religion, and humour in Native American culture.
- Author BiographyAndrew Wiget Associate Professor of English at New Mexico University, resides in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Andrew Wiget
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAndrew Wiget
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.