Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis review of the latest material on the topic is suitable too for non-experts, and its six sections cover state-of-the-art developments in power systems networks, in particular gas, electricity, liquid fuels, and freight, as well as network interactions.
- Author BiographyPanos Pardalos is Distinguished Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the University of Florida. He is also affiliated faculty member of the Computer Science Department, the Hellenic Studies Center, and the Biomedical Engineering Program. He is also the director of the Center for Applied Optimization.Dr. Pardalos obtained a PhD degree from the University of Minnesota in Computer and Information Sciences. Dr. Pardalos is a world leading expert in global and combinatorial optimization. He is the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Global Optimization, Journal of Optimization Letters, and Computational Management Science. In addition, he is the managing editor of several book series, and a member of the editorial board of several international journals. He is the author of 8 books and the editor of several books. He has written numerous articles and developed several well known software packages. His research is supported by National Science Foundation and other government organizations. His recent research interests include network design problems, optimization in telecommunications, e-commerce, data mining, biomedical applications, and massive computing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1058 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byAlexey Sorokin,Mario V. F. Pereira,Niko A. Iliadis,Panos M. Pardalos,Steffen Rebennack
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.