All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.41Trending at £12.97
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.54Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.97
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes recent state-of-the-art developments that have taken place in the power systems network, in particular gas, electricity, liquid fuels, freight network and network interactions.
- Author BiographyPanos Pardalos is a Distinguished Professor at the University of Florida. He is also the Director of the Center of Applied Optimization. Steffen Rebennack works with Pardalos at the University of Florida. Mario V. F. Pereira works with Power System Research in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. Nika A. Iliadis works with EnerCoRD - Energy Consulting, Research and Development in Athens, Greece.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleEnergy Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight508 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlexey Sorokin,Mario V. F. Pereira,Niko A. Iliadis,Panos M. Pardalos,Steffen Rebennack
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.