Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis inaugural Handbook of Oncology Social Work: Psychosocial Care for People with Cancer, provides, for the first time, a repository of the breadth and scope, art and science, of oncology social workers' practice, education, research, policy and program leadership in the psychosocial care of people with cancer and their families.
- Author BiographyGrace Christ, PhD, MA, is Professor of Social Work at Columbia University.Carolyn Messner, PhD, MSW, is Director of Education, Cancer Care, Inc.Lynn Behar, PhD, MSW, is a Board Member of the Association of Oncology Social Work.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2234 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Messner,Grace Christ,Lynn Behar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.