All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
- £12.17Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe most authoritative and complete collection of optics data, techniques, and applications--fully revised and updated.
- Author BiographyThe Optical Society of America is a professional society dedicated to serving optics professionals and academics, in the U.S. and around the world. Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Michael Bass is professor emeritus at the University of Central Florida's Center for Research and Education in Optics and Lasers (CREOL).Associate Editors: Dr. Casimer M. DeCusatis is a distinguished engineer and technical executive with IBM Corporation. Dr. Jay Enoch is dean emeritus at the School of Optometry at the University of California, Berkeley. Dr. Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan is professor of Optometry and Vision Science at the University of Waterloo, Ontario. Dr. Guifang Li is professor of Optics and Electrical/Computing Engineering at the University of Central Florida.Dr. Carolyn MacDonald is a professor at the University at Albany, and director of the Center for X-ray Optics. Dr. Virendra N. Mahajan is a distinguished engineer at The Aerospace Corporation. Dr. Eric Van Stryland is a professor of The College of Optics and Photonics, University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Carolyn A. MacDonald,Dr. Casimer DeCusatis,Eric W. Van Stryland,Guifang Li,Jay M. Enoch,Michael Bass,Vasudevan Lakshminarayanan,Virendra N. Mahajan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/11/2009
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1443 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.