CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in understanding the impact of optimization on the problems facing the telecommunications industry. It provides a reference tool for the increasing number of scientists and engineers in telecommunications who depend upon optimization.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note76 black & white tables, biography
- Weight3960 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byMauricio G. C. Resende,Panos M. Pardalos
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.