All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the latest tools for teaching effective and positive parenting skills In the last three decades, parent training has established itself as an empirically sound, highly successful, and cost-effective intervention strategy for both pre-venting and treating behavior disorders in children.
- Author BiographyJames M. Briesmeister, PhD, is a psychotherapist with a private practice, and a psychological examiner for the State of Michigan, Department of Jobs Commission. A prolific author and coeditor of books on family therapy and parent training, he also teaches various psychology courses at Macomb College and is a member of the Institutional Research Review Board at the University of Detroit Mercy. Charles E. Schaefer, PhD, is Professor of Psychology and Director of The Center for Psychological Services at Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey. A recipient of the Play Therapy Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association for Play Therapy (APT), he has coauthored or edited numerous books on child therapy and parenting.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byCharles E. Schaefer,James M. Briesmeister
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.