All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byAndrew S. Davis,Rik Carl D'Amato
- Author BiographyAndrew S. Davis, PhD, HSPP, is an Associate Professor of Psychology at Ball State University, Muncie, IN, and the Clinical Director of Neurobehavioral Health, a neuropsychology practice located in Muncie, IN. He has published or presented well over 100 scholarly works in the fields of neuropsychology and school psychology. His research interests are primarily focused on applied and theoretical aspects of clinical neuropsychology. This includes the neuropsychological functioning of neurologically and psychiatrically impaired individuals and psychometric issues in neuropsychological assessment. Dr. Davis's current research interests include the relationship between cortical and subcortical sensory-motor functioning and higher-order abilities, predictors of early reading ability, executive functioning, and neuropsychological variables in patients with ADHD, Multiple Sclerosis, Dementia, and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. He is the current coordinator of the Neuropsychology in Schools Special Interest Group of the National Association of School Psychologists. He has authored over 30 book chapters and peer-reviewed journal articles, guest-edited journal issues, and is the editor of the recently published Handbook of Pediatric Neuropsychology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.