Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £13.77Trending at £14.88
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £35.11
- £12.17Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with the various aspects of petroleum analysis, this book provides an explanation of the necessary standard tests that are applicable to feedstocks. The topics include: chemical composition; physical, thermal, electrical, and optical property testing methods; spectroscopic, chemical, and fractionation methods; molecular weight; and more.
- Author BiographyJAMES G. SPEIGHT, PhD, is the author and editor of nineteen books and bibliographies related to fossil fuel processing and environmental issues. Dr. Speight has received numerous awards in appreciation for his work in the field of petroleum science.
- Author(s)James G. Speight
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2001
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleChemical Analysis: A Series of Monographs on Analytical Chemistry and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight830 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.