All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised resource presents the latest technologies and processes for petroleum refining from the world's leading producers, including Chevron, Shell, ExxonMobil, and UOP.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert A. Meyers, Ph.D., was manager of chemical process technology at TRW and is now president of RAMTECH Limited. He is the inventor or co-inventor of a number of important engineering processes, and has managed projects in nearly every facet of the fuel refining industry. Dr. Meyers is a senior member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, member of the American Physical Society, member of the American Chemical Society and serves on the UCLA Chemistry Department Advisory Board.
- Author(s)Robert J. Meyers
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1385 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.