CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on physical paper testing in the laboratory and online. Divided into five parts, this book highlights assays for paper interactions with light, moisture, electricity, and heat. It covers topics such as laboratory testing procedures; microscopy analysis and paper surface properties; and liquid and gas penetration.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/09/2001
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarcel Dekker Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Volume editorJens Borch,etc.
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.