CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.35
- £32.27Trending at £33.10
- £20.95Trending at £21.94
- £19.58Trending at £22.49
- £15.73Trending at £20.45
About this product
- DescriptionContains a review of information available in open literature, such as published scientific papers, information from plasticizer manufacturers, and patent literature. This book contains information from the sources and information from previous edition. It permits to use plasticizers effectively and to avoid certain plasticizers in applications.
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings.
- Author(s)George Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication29/08/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Out-of-print date31/03/2017
- Weight1200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.