Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to cleaner production methods, technologies, and practices for key industry sectors. It covers: manufacturing technologies; waste management; pollution control and remediation; methods for estimating and reporting emissions; treatment and control technologies; health risk exposures for workers and the wider community; and, more.
- Author BiographyNicholas P. Cheremisinoff, Ph.D. (Ch.E.) is Director of Clean Technologies and Pollution Prevention Projects at PERI (Princeton Energy Resources International, LLC, Rockville, MD). He has led hundreds of pollution prevention audits and demonstrations; training programs on modern process design practices and plant safety; environmental management and product quality programs; and site assessments and remediation plans for both public and private sector clients throughout the world. He frequently serves as expert witness on personal injury and third-party property damage litigations arising from environmental catastrophes. Dr. Cheremisinoff has contributed extensively to the literature of environmental and chemical engineering as author, co-author, or editor of 150 technical reference books, including Butterworth-Heinemann's Handbook of Chemical Processing Equipment, and Green Profits. He holds advanced degrees in chemical engineering from Clarkson College of Technology.
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.