All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive reference collection on population in the last 40 years. It represents the first effort to assess the entire field. The chapter authors are among the leading contributors to demographic scholarship over the past four decades.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/08/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHandbooks of Sociology and Social Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight3510 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byDudley L. Poston,Michael Micklin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.