CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe probiotics and prebiotics promote gastrointestinal health and proper immune function. But the challenge faced by researchers is to find those that are compatible with the formulation, processing, packaging, and distribution of functional foods. This title explores these variables and examines the sources of prebiotics and probiotics.
- Author BiographySusan Sungsoo Cho is a well-known expert in the field of dietary fiber research. She is the director of the consulting firm, NutraSource, Inc. in Laurel, Maryland. Terry Finocchiaro is the director of nutrition research and development at National Starch Food Innovation in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 41 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySusan Sungsoo Cho,Terry Finocchiaro
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.