All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped from decades of research and consulting, this international handbook identifies 30 timeless management principles every manager should know.
- Author BiographyEdwin A. Locke is Dean's Professor Emeritus of Motivation and Leadership at the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland and was also affiliated with the Department of Psychology. He has published over 280 articles, chapters and books, including (with G. Latham) A Theory of Goal Setting and Task Performance , (with others) The Essence of Leadership, and Prime Movers: The Traits of the Great Wealth Creators .
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1146 g
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byEdwin A. Locke
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.