CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by internationally known psychiatry and palliative care experts, the Handbook of Psychiatry in Palliative Medicine addresses the psychological and spiritual challenges faced by patients and their families. This edition is an essential reference for all providers of palliative care.
- Author BiographyHarvey Max Chochinov is Distinguished Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Manitoba and Director of the Manitoba Palliative Care Research Unit at CancerCare Manitoba. William Breitbart is Vice Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Chief of Psychiatry Service at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. He is also Professor of Psychiatry at Weill Cornell Medical College at Cornell University.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1020 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHarvey Max Chochinov,William S. Breitbart
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.