Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleIssues in Clinical Child Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1141 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited bySandra W. Russ,Thomas H. Ollendick
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Overview of Issues. 1. Psychotherapy with Children and Families: Historical Traditions and Current Trends; T.H. Ollendick, S.W. Russ. 2. Developmental Psychotherapy and Child Psychotherapy; S.L. Toth, D. Cicchetti. 3. Social and Contextual Issues in Interventions with Children and Families; K.A. Howard, et al. 4. Ethical and Legal Issues in the Treatment of Children and Families; W.A. Rae, C.J. Fournier. Part II: Basic Theoretical Approaches. 5. Psychodynamic Psychotherapy; P. Fonagy. 6. Client-Centered Child and Family Therapy; N.L. Gaylin. 7. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy; A.L. Krain, P.C. Kendall. 8. Family Systems Therapy; W.C. Nichols. 9. Parent Training; R.J. McMahon. 10. Behavior Analysis; A. Hudson. 11. Psychopharmalogical Approaches; C.R. Ellis, N.N. Singh. Part III: Empirically Validated Applications of Theoretical Approaches to Specific Problems and Populations. 12. Brief Psychodynamic Therapy with Anxious Children; C.S. Warren, S.B. Messer. 13. Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Depressed Adolescents (IPT-A); L.A. Mufson, D. Moreau. 14. Cognitive-Behavioral Interventions with Socially Phobic Children; A.M. Albano, et al. 15. Treating Aggressive Children with Rational-Emotive Behavior Therapy; R. DiGiuseppe, C.E. Li. 16. Family Therapy with Eating-Disordered Adolescents; A.L. Robin, P.T. Siegel. 17. Parent-Child Interaction Therapy with Oppositional Children: Review and Clinical Strategies; A. Rayfield, et al. 18. Pharmacotherapy of Pediatric Anxiety Disorders; C. Kratochvil, et al. Part IV: Integrative Approaches. 19. Integrated Child Psychotherapy: Treatment Ingredients in Search of a Recipe; S.R. Shirk. 20. Cognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy; S.M. Knell. 21. Multisystemic Therapy: Changing the Social Ecologies of Youths Presenting Serious Clinical Problems and Their Families; J. Randall, S.W. Henggeler. 22. School-Based Interventions for Aggressive Children: Prime Time as a Case in Point; J.N. Hughes, T.A. Cavell. 23. Psychological Interventions for Children with Chronic Physical Illness and Their Families: Toward Integration of Research and Practice; D. Drotar. 24. Integrated Approaches to Acute Illness; K.L. Lemanek, A.D. Koontz. 25. An Ecological Perspective on Pathways of Risk, Vulnerability, and Adaptation: Implications for Preventive Interventions; R.D. Felner. 26. A Pragmatic Perspective toward Treating Children with Phobia and Anxiety Problems; W.K. Silverman, W.M. Kurtines. Part V: Research in Child Psychotherapy. 27. Child Therapy Outcome Research: Current Status and Some Future Priorities; J.A. Durlak, K.A. McGlinchey. 28. Child Psychotherapy Process Research: Suggestions for the New Millennium; R.L. Russell. 29. Epilogue; S.W. Russ, T.H. Ollendick. Author Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.