Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the correct patient positioning for routine radiographic studies of canine, feline, and exotic animal patients. This handbook includes photographs of patients in proper position, completed radiographs, and overlay of anatomical features.
- Author BiographyDr. Sirois is the Program Director of Veterinary Technology at Penn Foster College. She received her AAS degree in veterinary technology from Camden County College and also holds a BS and an MS in Biology and an Ed.D in instructional technology and distance education. She is certified as both a veterinary technician & laboratory animal technician and has over 20 years experience as a veterinary technician educator in both traditional and distance education programs. Dr. Sirois is a past-president of the Association of Veterinary Technician Educators and a member of the editorial board for Veterinary Technician. Elaine Anthony is an associate professor of veterinary technology in both the on campus and online veterinary technology programs at St. Petersburg College and is employed part-time at a veterinary internal medicine clinic. She holds an AS degree in veterinary technology from St. Petersburg College. She also holds an AA in music, a BS in elementary education and MA in adult education. She is certified as a veterinary technician and has earned a certificate in Veterinary Hospital Management. She has over 20 years experience as a veterinary technician educator. She is also a consultant for Nestle Purina and a member of the editorial board for Veterinary Technician.
- Author(s)Elaine Anthony,Margi Sirois
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight794 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Spiral bound and 1 CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.