Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to recycle and reuse concrete and demolition waste is critical to reducing environmental impacts meeting national, regional and global environmental targets. Handbook of recycled and demolition waste summarises key recent research in achieving these goals.
- Author BiographyFernando Pacheco-Torgal is a Senior Researcher in the C-TAC Research Centre at the University of Minho, Portugal. He has authored almost 300 publications, including 96 in ISI Web of Science-WoS and 92 on Scopus. Having received 798 citations in WoS (h-index=15) and 1125 citations on Scopus (h-index=18). He has a SCI Platinum h=30 the highest in the field of civil in Portugal. He has also been the Lead Editor of 14 international books, with more than 500 contributors from 52 countries in the five continents. Vivian Tam is Senior Lecturer in Quality Surveying in the School of Engineering and Construction Management at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. She is the author of over 200 papers. Joao Labrincha is Associate Professor in the Materials and Ceramics Engineering Department of the University of Aveiro, Portugal, and member of the CICECO research unit. He has registered 22 patent applications, and has published over 170 papers. Yining Ding is Professor in the Institute of Structural Engineering at Dalian University of Technology, China. He has published over 100 papers in three languages. Jorge de Brito is Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, Architecture and Georesources at the Instituto Superior Tecnico, Technical University of Lisbon, Portugal. He was Head of the ICIST Research Centre from 2009 to 2012.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byF. Pacheco Torgal,Joao Labrincha,Jorge de Brito,Vivian Tam,Yining Ding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.