All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophers have warned of the peril of a life without reflection. In this comprehensive text, researchers, practitioners and thinkers address the past, present and future of reflective inquiry. They also explore inquiry in a vast array of professions.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1321 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byNona P. Lyons
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.