All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionHelps researchers to plan, carry out, and analyse health research, and evaluate the quality of research studies. This book is suitable for researchers and postgraduate students taking masters courses, or undertaking doctoral programmes, in health services evaluation, health sciences, health management, public health, nursing, and sociology.
- Author BiographyAnn Bowling is a social scientist and is Professor of Health Services Research in the Department of Primary Care and Population Sciences at University College London, and has a part secondment to the MRC Health Services Research Collaboration, University of Bristol. She is the author of Research Methods in Health (2002), now in its second edition and published by Open University Press. Shah Ebrahim is an epidemiologist with a clinical background in Geriatric Medicine and holds a Professorship in Epidemiology of Ageing in the Department of Social Medicine, University of Bristol and is honorary professor of epidemiology at University College London. He is coordinating editor of the Cochrane Heart Group and co-editor of the International Journal of Epidemiology. He is the author of books on geriatric medicine, stroke and epidemiology of ageing.
- Author(s)Ann Bowling,Shah Ebrahim
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight2 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.