Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight1451 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byM. Cecil Smith,Nancy DeFrates-Densch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Theoretical Perspectives on Adult Development and Learning. F. Blanchard-Fields, A. S. Kalinauskas Challenges for the Current Status of Adult Developmental Theories: A New Century of Progress. J. L. Tanner, J. Jensen Arnett, J. A. Leis Emerging Adulthood: Learning and Development During the First Stage of Adulthood. C. Hoare Models of Adult Development in Bronfenbrenner's Bioecological Theory and Erikson's Biopsychosocial Life Stage Theory: Moving to a More Complete Three-Model View. J. D. Sinnott Cognitive Development as the Dance of Adaptive Transformation: Neo-Piagetian Perspectives on Adult Cognitive Development. Part 2: Research Methods in Adult Development. J. K. Holt Analyzing Change in Adulthood with Multilevel Growth Models: Selected Measurement, Design, and Analysis Issues. J. C. Valentine, H. Cooper Research Synthesis and Meta-Analysis. Part 3: Research on Adult Development. M. B. Magolda, E. Abes, V. Torres Epistemological, Intrapersonal, and Interpersonal Development in the College Years and Young Adulthood. C. R. Bolkan, P. Meierdiercks, K. Hooker Addressing Stability and Change in the Six-Foci Model of Personality: Personality Development in Midlife and Beyond. U. M. Staudinger, E. Kessler Adjustment and Growth: Two Trajectories of Positive Personality Development Across Adulthood. G. Creasey, P. Jarvis Attachment and Marriage. N. F. Marks, E. A. Greenfield The Influence of Family Relationships on Adult Psychological Well-Being and Generativity. L. M. Diamond, M. Butterworth The Close Relationships of Sexual Minorities: Partners, Friends, and Family. P. Moen, E. Kelly, R. Magennis Gender Strategies: Socialization, Allocation, and Strategic Selection Processes Shaping the Gendered Adult Life Course. E. J. Porfeli, F. W. Vondracek Career Development, Work, and Occupational Success. P. Wink Religious and Spiritual Development in Adulthood. Part 4: Research on Adult Learning. D. Thompson A Brief History of Research and Theory on Adult Learning and Cognition. P. A. Alexander, P. K. Murphy, J. M. Kulikowich Expertise and the Adult Learner: A Historical, Psychological, and Methodological Exploration. C. A. Berg, M. Skinner, K. Ko An Integrative Model of Everyday Problem Solving Across the Adult Life Span. K. M. Sheldon Changes in Goal Striving Across the Life Span: Do People Learn to Select More Self-Concordant Goals as They Age? V. J. Marsick, K. E. Watkins, M. W. Callahan, M. Volpe Informal and Incidental Learning in the Workplace. M. C. Smith Literacy in Adulthood. S. R. Jones, A. Gasiorski Service Learning, Civic and Community Participation: Contributions to Adult Development. L. L. Weyandt Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults. Part 5: Aging and Gerontological Research. B. T. Mast, J. Zimmerman, S. V. Rowe What Do We Know About the Aging Brain?: Implications for Learning in Late Life. M. Ardelt, S. Jacobs Wisdom, Integrity, and Life Satisfaction in Very Old Age. Part 6: Policy Perspectives on Aging. J. Treas, T. Hill Social Trends and Public Policy in an Aging Society.
- Author BiographyM Cecil Smith is Professor, Department of Leadership, Educational Psychology and Foundations, Northern Illinois University. Nancy DeFrates-Densch is an Instructor in the Educational Psychology program, Department of Leadership, Educational Psychology and Foundations, Northern Illinois University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.