Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionConsumer law and policy has emerged in the last half-century as a major policy concern for all nations. This Handbook of original contributions provides an international and comparative analysis of central issues in consumer law and policy in developed and developing economies.
- Author BiographyEdited by Geraint Howells, Dean & Chair Professor of Commercial Law, School of Law, City University of Hong Kong, Iain Ramsay, Kent University, UK and Thomas Wilhelmsson, University of Helsinki, Finland with David Kraft, formerly of Manchester University, UK
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleResearch Handbooks in International Law Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDavid Kraft,Iain Ramsay,Professor Geraint Howells,Thomas Wilhelmsson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.