Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBeth E. Quill,Sana Loue
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. Rural Health Policy: Past as a Prelude to the Future; K.J. Muller. 2. Methodological Issues in Rural Health Research and Care; S. Loue, H. Morgenstern. 3. Public Health Issues; J.B. Conway. 4. Equity in Rural Health and Health Care; L.A. Aday, et al. 5. Ethnic Issues; R.D. Baer, J. Nichols. 6. The Health of Migrant and Seasonal Farm Workers; B.W. Goldberg, M. Napolitano. 7. American Indian and Alaska Native Health Services as a System of Rural Care; E.R. Rhoades. 8. Rural Women's Health; P. Winstead-Fry, E. Wheeler. 9. Pediatric and Adolescent Health; N. Abbott, K. Olness. 10. Infectious Diseases; K.B. Armitage, G.I. Sinclair. 11. Chronic Disease in Rural Health; L.K. Dennis, S.L. Pallotta. 12. Rural Occupational Health and Safety; L. Stallones. 13. Oral Health; R. Isman. 14. Mental Health Services; B.L. Levin, A. Hanson. 15. Substance Use; L.A. Rebhun, H. Hansen. 16. No Safe Place to Hide: Rural Family Violence; S. Murty. 17. Theories, Models, and Methods of Health promotion in Rural Settings; J.P. Elder, et al. 18. Health Education - Community Based Models; G.E. Soare. 19. Recruiting, Training, and Retaining Rural Health Professionals; J. Robinson, III, J.J. Guidry.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.