All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a complete guide to preparing a variety of specimens for the scanning electron microscope and x-ray microanalyzer. Specimens range from inorganic, organic, biological, and geological samples to materials such as metals, polymers, and semiconductors.
- Author BiographyPatrick Echlin was a lecturer in the Department of Plant Sciences and Director of the Multi-Imaging Centre, School of Biological Science, University of Cambridge until he retired in 1999. He has taught for more than thirty years at the Lehigh University Microscopy School and is the author and co-auther of eight books on scanning electron microscopy and x-ray microanalysis. He is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Microscopical Society and received the Distinguished Scientist Award in Biological Sciences from the Microscope Society of America in 2001.
- Author(s)Patrick Echlin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note159 colour illustrations, 69 colour tables, biography
- Weight655 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.