All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide describes practical interventions for virtually every major behavioral problem that students may exhibit from kindergarten to grade 12. It focuses on promoting a healthy and social school environment in which all children can learn and grow.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY J. COHEN is a school psychologist in the Ardsley Union Free School District in Westchester County, New York. He is a coauthor of Therapies for School Behavior Problems (Jossey-Bass, 1980). MARIAN C. FISH is associate professor and coordinator of the Graduate Program in School Psychology at Queens College of the City University of New York (CUNY). She is associate editor of the Journal of Educational and Psychological Consultation.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Jerome Cohen,Marian C. Fish
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/08/1993
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1086 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.