Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionCatalogs the popular and commonly used serial-port interfaces and provides details on the specifications and the fresh standards, enabling an engineer to select an interface for a design or verify that an interface is working correctly.
- Author BiographyLouis Frenzel has been a Technology Editor with Electronic Design magazine since 2000 and covers the wireless, communications, networking and test/measurement fields. He also writes for Wireless System Design Update an online newsletter. Lou has over 25 years of electronic industry experience as an engineer in the geophysical, aerospace and computer fields. Prior to joining ED he was a college professor teaching electronics and semiconductor manufacturing and working on several NSF grants. He holds bachelors and masters degrees in electronics and is author of 19 books on communications, computers and electronics.
- Author(s)Louis Frenzel
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.