Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces an in-depth overview of service description efforts. This book also highlights the recent Unified Service Description Language (USDL) in detail and discusses its methods. It is designed for those working in the service science industry, as well as advanced-level students focused on computer science, engineering and business.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight965 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAlistair Barros,Daniel Oberle
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.