All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise visual guide to the major techniques of regional anesthesia and analgesia for small animal practitioners, with complete coverage of the relevant physics, physiology, and pharmacology.
- Author BiographyPhillip Lerche, BVSc, PhD, CertVA, DipACVAA, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences at The Ohio State University, USA. Turi Aarnes, DVM, MS, DipACVAA, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences at The Ohio State University, USA. Gwen Covey-Crump, BVetMed, CertVA, DipECVAA, MRCVS, is a Clinical Teacher at Langford Veterinary Services, University of Bristol, UK. She is European and RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. Fernando Martinez Taboada, LV, CertVA, DipECVAA, MRCVS, is European and RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. He currently works at the University of Sydney, Australia, as Specialist in Small Animal Anaesthesia.
- Author(s)Fernando Martinez Taboada,Gwen Covey-Crump,Phillip Lerche,Turi Aarnes
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Width160 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Spiral bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.