Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionA smart coating is defined as one which changes its properties in response to an environmental stimulus. This important book reviews the new generation of smart coatings for corrosion and other types of material protection.
- Author BiographyAbdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf is a Full Professor (Tenured) at the College of Engineering and Computer Science, University of Texas Pan-American, USA. Professor Makhlouf has received several prestigious international awards for his research work and is an expert evaluator for the EU FP7 programme and various scholarship programmes around the world. He is an Editor for the Nanotechnology section of Insciences Journal and for the International Journal of Applied Sciences. He is also an Advisory Editor for books published by Elsevier in the area of advanced coatings and thin films.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication05/02/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight1090 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAbdel Salam Hamdy Makhlouf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.