All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses from multiple perspectives, education theory, research, and practice in historical and ideological context, with an emphasis on social movements for justice. This book explores a primary theme of social justice and education - Historical and Theoretical Perspectives; and International Perspectives on Social Justice in Education.
- Author BiographyWilliam Ayers is Distinguished Professor of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Therese Quinn is Associate Professor of Art Education at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago. David Stovall is Associate Professor of Educational Policy Studies and African-American Studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight1383 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDavid Stovall,Therese M. Quinn,William Ayers
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.