Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication23/07/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Weight1660 g
- Edited byGeorge Wypych
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Table Of ContentsSolvent Use In Various IndustriesMethods of Solvent Detection and TestingResidual Solvents In ProductsEnvironmental Impact Of SolventsConcentration Of Solvents In Various Industrial EnvironmentsRegulationsToxic Effects Of Solvent ExposureSubstitution Of Solvents By Safer Products And ProcessesSolvent Recycling, Removal, And DegradationContamination Cleanup: Natural Attenuation And Advanced Remediation TechnologiesProtectionNew Trends Based On Patent Literature
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.